A blue enamelled metal lapel badge for ST REGULUS GC.
A blue enamelled metal lapel badge with ST REGULUS LADIES GOLF CLUB around the edge and crossed clubs with three balls within, hinged pin to reverse.
Fine condition, measures 1.2 inches diameter, c1935.
St Regulus Ladies Golf Club was formed by 25 Madras College, St Andrews, former pupils in 1913. Originally termed the Madras Ladies Golf Club it was renamed St Regulus in 1919 and after a series of moves settled in its present premises on Pilmour Links. The badge was introduced in 1929 and remains the same today.